Sunday, November 19, 2006

Products to sell (Mo' Money)

I had recieved an email from someone that had been interested in products that can be sold online that have a great profit potential. I told that person that I would give it a think and that I would get back to them. I had taken some time and have done some research online looking for "products" That may be of interest to that person. Ive checked on wholesale sites, ebay services you name it. I have even looked at products that can be made from scratch that could be assembled and then sold. Most of everything that has crossed my path required an initial investment of several hundred to several thousand dollars. Then I hit the calculator. I started to add up initial investments,tax,advertising costs etc. Most of the wholesale company's were on drop ship so there were no shiping costs. "However" The more I gazed at these numbers the more useless I felt the information would be to that person. Then at that time It hit me like a 2x4 upside the head. I should have been looking for something that was in front of me all along. Research shows that 60% of products that are sold online belong to someone else. Products come in more forms then just one. Information is one of the best products that there is. Millions of dollars are made each day with this product. I sent this person an email with my numbers along with some Alternatives and some links. That person seemed pleased with the alternatives. I recieved a reply with Thanks for the alternatives because I live paycheck to paycheck.
He had a website so I sent him the following links that would show him how to make money using his website. A very small One time investment may be required but the product will pay for itself.
  • Sell Information products.!
  • 6 Ways to make money with your website.
  • Google Cash profits.
  • Make money online with Google.
  • Adsence Gold fast track to profits.
    These are just a few of many to choose from. Finding products to sell is really simple. Type, (Products for resale) would be a great term to start with. Im confident you can find a niche you will be comfortable with.

  • If it is (PRODUCTS) that interest you and not informational products here is a great starting point.
  • Your own free store !
  • No comments: