Sunday, July 08, 2007

I need traffic now!

OK you have downloaded the software and you have submitted your website to all the search engines, Directory's and classified FFA sites. Your site is ready and you want people to see it as soon as possible. Below are a couple of links for some instant FREE! traffic. Not only that, you can make some cash at the same time. Check out the links and sign up.
Targeted prospects will swarm your site 24/7! Just 5 minutes to set-up, it's automated, "viral" and proven - and best of all it's FREE!

  • Show me the traffic!
  • Click-Through-Traffic.

  • Multiply the traffic to your website... FREE
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Free Traffic, is it worth it.?
    I have spent a few years with FFA and Classified ads posting after posting. I have recieved hits to my website grant you that but the hits were never really meaningful.
    I had come to realize that websites such as TrafficSwarm and there members are after the same things that I am, Traffic! I realized that I had fallen into the trap. There members had no interest in joining anything, Just traffic. It was and still is like one big circle Noone gains and noone looses.